I arrived at my office at 1 AM, and I started working on the manuscript.
First, I was trying to combine the manuscript and the figures in one document, and …. boy, why on earth does it happen?
When I pasted a figure, for example, WORD started to create thousands of vacant pages until I undid the procedure. After I checked the manuscript, the content was changed, so unbelievable!
I tried again and again to obtain broken manuscript each time.
I scanned viruses to find nothing. Maybe the program or the computer is broken.
I went back home, took a rest, and in the afternoon, I started retrying.
I changed the figure size and format to reduce the size. Then, WORD started accepting my will. I felt some goodwill somewhere on the earth.
The American professor called me and sent e-mails, and I finished the submitting version.
The online submission took hours, but I managed to send the paper before Sunday arrives.