August 2020 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Australia
A bachelor student of mine, who traveled in Australia, came back and brought me a box of chocolates for a souvenir. He seemed to have enjoyed his graduation trip. This evening, another research group I am involved in invited me to a graduation party at Domadoma near Kofu Station. There were about 20 students. The party started at 7:30 PM, and I left it at 8:40 PM. The graduation is scheduled on March 22. New students are coming from April.
After the business trips, I always become busy because of the jobs not having been finished during the trip. Today, therefore, I was busy again. The student who is graduating with his master’s degree is now in Italy. The one who is getting his bachelor’s and who went to Kyoto together with me has left for Australia. These are the last trips before the graduation. I hope they are having a good time.