October 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: baby
I took Maya-san for a walk early in the morning and went to the hospital to see Katya. I arrived at 8 PM. Katya was already having labor-pains. I was with her all the time in the room. The baby was born at 15:45. Right after feeling the world, she started crying loud. I was relieved. Katya, too. The baby weighs 3,522 g. It was a big girl. We named her Mariya. Mariya was cleaned and brought on the Katya’s chest. I left them at 5:30 PM. At home, I told Maya-san that she has a little sister now.
In the afternoon, Katya and I went to Nagasaka Clinic for having a baby. I left the hospital at 6 PM. I took a day off tomorrow.