April 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Carl Jung
Katya bought packs of “Avocado Cheese” spaghetti sauce today. I made spaghetti for dinner using the sauce. We had it with a CARL JUNG non-alcoholic white wine. The dish does not look beautiful, but the taste was very rich. It went well with the non-alcoholic wine. This white wine was better than the red one.
Katya and I tried a non-alcoholic German wine, CARL JUNG, for dinner. We bought four bottles of different kinds. This evening, we tasted Merlot, red wine. The taste was very similar to wine. I wish they had added less sugar. I think it was not very bad, but I prefer wine.