January 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Italy
A master degree student came back from his trip to Italy. He brought me a box of chocolates. It could be the first time to be given Italian chocolates for a souvenir. I opened the box. It was a fig chocolate, with a rich taste. The student is now analyzing and arranging his data before his graduation.
After the business trips, I always become busy because of the jobs not having been finished during the trip. Today, therefore, I was busy again. The student who is graduating with his master’s degree is now in Italy. The one who is getting his bachelor’s and who went to Kyoto together with me has left for Australia. These are the last trips before the graduation. I hope they are having a good time.