June 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: legless chair
We bought a baby car for Mariya, which arrived yesterday. It is rainy today, so we used it inside the apartment. Katya was asleep, while I was watching Mariya. Maya-san was sleeping on a legless chair by me. In the evening, we went to Toys”R”Us. Mariya came with us on a baby seat a colleague of mine had given us. It was Mariya’s first trial of the seat. Mariya accepted the chair. Katya was shopping in Toy”R”Us, and Mariya and I stayed in the car. With a baby chair and a baby seat, our activity areas are now elongated.
Whenever I leave my legless chair, Maya-san comes quickly on the chair. I have to use a different one. The snails in the sea-water tank are fine. I am working before the conference in Hawaii.
Maya-san likes to sleep on a legless chair. She makes her body round, leaning herself deep in the chair.