October 2018 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Madrid Open
Katya sent me an e-mail telling that Nishikori was beaten by Andujar in Madrid Open yesterday. In the evening, Katya, Mariya and I went to a Sushi restaurant, “Nigiri no Tokube” in Shikishima. It was rainy. Katya was holding Mariya in her arms in the restaurant. Mariya was mainly playing with a small soy-sauce saucer. We had many plates of sushi. Mariya had been a very good girl in the restaurant as usual.
During the lunch break, I found that Nishikori had beaten Federer in Madrid Open yesterday. When I came back home, the game was on the TV. They were playing the last game. Federer did not play well, so I was not too happy for Nishikori, although he sure is a hard worker.