January 2018 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Monojiya
There was a welcome party of a research group in the institute. I went into a narrow side street, “Chochin Yokocho” near Kofu Station. I walked up into a building. Looks weird. We had the party at Monojiya. They made the inside old and cheap as in the 60s. The party started at 7 PM. I sneaked out at 8 PM to see Katya and Mariya.
In front of the south exit of Kofu Station, there is an old narrow street called “Paper Lantern Back Street (Chochin Yokocho)” for drinking. A welcome party was held in a pub, “Monojiya“, for the Chinese student from France. It started at 7:40 PM. I was checking the Chinese student to see whether he was doing OK, because some foods, like horse sashimi, may be hard to enjoy. He seemed to be fine. I sneaked out the party at 8:30 PM. I will ask him weather he enjoyed himself.