February 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Sharapova
I received an e-mail telling that the report had arrived at the office in Tokyo. Relieved. I sent an electric version by e-mail. I left the office at 8 PM as usual. Toray Pan Pacific Open Tennis Tournament, was on TV, which is the largest ladies tennis tournament in Japan. Sharapova has already left the tournament, which is not a good news both for me and Katya.
In the morning, I took Maya-san to Arakawa River Park. The lawn was faded by the heat. Maya-san walked on grasses. I went to Gusto for breakfast. I read two newspapers. When I turned on TV, Sharapova was with a Japanese comedian, who went to London to interview athletes. The interview was funny. Today’s Sunday, so I spend a lazy life with Maya-san.