September 2018 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: undergraduate student
Today is Tuesday, when I have two lectures to teach. The first one is for graduate students starting at 9 AM. This class is shared by three professors including me. I finished my last 7th tern, so I will not teach this class from next week. In the afternoon, I am instructing undergraduate students in practical electronics. This class is not exciting, but students are steadily learning. Anyway, Tuesdays will be easier.
Tuesday is a busy day. From 9 AM, I have a 1.5-h class for graduate students. There is one Nepali student who does not speak Japanese, so I mix Japanese and English to teach. Maybe I should try one day a class only in English to see how the other Japanese students understand. There is a scientific meeting from 10:40 AM to 12:40 PM. Then, I teach undergraduate students the basic of electronics from 1 PM to 2:30 PM. I have lunch after the class, if I have time to. Today, there was a meeting with a professor and two students from 3 PM, so I managed to have lunch.