Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Daily Archives: August 18, 2010
When I named the company, I asked Katya what would be a good one. Muravej means “ant” in Russian. Ant is small, but it works hard. We named our company “Muravej” and so is my nickname in ths blog.
Four studios are located at: Nakaochiai, Tokyo Shibakoen, Tokyo Hongo, Tokyo Myorenji, Yokohama I started renting studios in 2002. Now Katya and I are working together. At this moment, all studios are fortunately occupied. I am planning to make a homepage to show you our rooms someday. Agencies normally deal with Japanese-speaking customers for renting apartments. I speak Japanese, English, French, and Katya, Russian, English, Japanese, Chinese. So we may have a business chance to host visitors outside Japan in the future.