Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Daily Archives: September 15, 2010
I was inside all day working, and when I got out in the evening, gee, it is cold! It was raining in the afternoon, and the temperature is in the early twenties. No wonder I felt cold. This weekend, Katya and I are planning to go snorkeling, so actually, we want the temperature to be higher.
Nikon called me. It would cost 7,900 yen. I will take it.
Busy with the preparation for the conference. I wrote about an iPed I got at the EXPO. I thought I named it right. Wrong! The “real iPeds” are in store now! It seems to be a well-known product. I should say sorry to whom?