Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Daily Archives: September 16, 2010
I worked in rain. Katya treated my respiratory system in a Russian way by vapor containing herbes such as liquorice, sage, eucalyptus, marigold, and camomile (Katya told me). One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
It rained whole day. I was working for 13 hours on preparing for the conference. I show you the reception waiting for the participants tomorrow. I took this picture with my cell phone. I am in charge of twelve rooms. Today is a tuna day, so we dined at “Tokube” using the 19% discount coupon. Following is what we had. Peple in Tokube know us and they treat us in a friendly way, so it is always a pleasure visiting them.