Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Camera arrived this morning, and Katya received it for me. During the day time, Katya took Maya-san to the vet clinic, then to Shimosuwa, and left her to my parents’. After the conference, we left Kofu at 8:30 PM for Hakone. We are now in Resorpia Hakone. It is an old hotel but it is OK. During the conference, I bought a wireless internet device, so I am posting this blog in the hotel. I am having a can of beer. It should have me relaxed.
It is 6 AM and I am preparing for the lecture at 9 AM. This evening, Maya-san takes a vacation in Shimosuwa with my parents, and Katya and I leave for Hakone and Hatsushima. In both hotels, there is no internet available. So there would be no posts. Have a good weekend!