Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Daily Archives: October 15, 2011
Travel to Narita via Detroit was OK. I slept well in the planes. The plane arrived safely in Narita. I am now staying at ANA Crown Plaza Narita; there will be held a real estate seminar in Tokyo tomorrow. Since hotels in Narita are very cheap, I decided to stay one night. The room is clean and comfortable. I do not have a heavy jet lag. I will be perfect tomorrow.
I left the hotel at 9;30 AM. Although I took a wrong bus, I managed to arrived at the airport. The weekly pass was very useful in Boston. Near the departure gate, I took an early lunch at Panda Express, a Chinese fast food restaurant. Now, people started to get on board. Bye-bye, Boston. I did not see you much, but I liked you.