Final Day in Honolulu, Back to Japan

I woke up at 7 AM in the morning. I have no work today.

I walked around Hilton Hawaiian Village.

There was a tiny zoo in the hotel. I saw penguins in the pool.

I walked out to the beach (for the first time in this trip).

I went into a small restaurant to have breakfast.


After breakfast, I walked by the beach to see Diamond Head. I walked in the water, too.


Then I walked back to the hotel. This was all my vacation this time.

I packed my bags, checked out, and left Hilton at 11 PM. It took 30 min to the airport.

After the emigration procedures, I took a Mexican lunch.

It was not very good.

The plane was to be leaving at 1:40 PM, but because of a PA problem, we had to wait for three more hours at the departure gate.


Free coke and peanuts could not be a substitute for us.

Everybody dead tired finally walked into the plane.

On the plane, I started to see the movies.

First I saw “9“.  Then I saw “The Adventure of Tintin” in French. I did not understand the French well, and I soon went to sleep. Good choice.

After I woke up, I saw Avengers. I did not like Hulk,  symbol of freedom, played together with other heros.  Black Widow fought well.

We arrived at Narita Airport at 7:40 PM. I took a bus to Kofu leaving at 8:30 PM.

I arrived at Kofu station at 12 PM. Katya and Maya-san picked me up.

I gave Katya souvenirs. I took a pill I had bought in Hawaii. I should be sleeping well tonight.

About Muravej

Hello! I am a scientist running apartments in Tokyo and Yokohama. If you are willing to live in Japan, please get in touch.
This entry was posted in Daily life, Katya, Liesure, Maya-san, Restaurant, Trip and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>