June 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: data
In the morning, the Chinese student working with me presented his results in front of teachers and students. He did a very good presentation. He is from the mainland China, but received his master’s in France. Then he worked for two years in the US, and now is back in France again for his Ph. D. Today, I received all his data. Probably, adding some more data, we can write a paper.
A master degree student came back from his trip to Italy. He brought me a box of chocolates. It could be the first time to be given Italian chocolates for a souvenir. I opened the box. It was a fig chocolate, with a rich taste. The student is now analyzing and arranging his data before his graduation.