June 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: duty
After the meeting from 9 to 11 AM, I started working with my duties. From 3:30 to 7:30 PM, there was a rehearsal again of the four students who are presenting at a conference starting in a few days. Gee, I am joining the conference, too, and before the conference, I need to finish a lot of works, but I did not have enough time to work today. I will work hard tomorrow.
Katya, me, and Maya-san got up late this morning. I was working whole day, because of the business trip tomorrow. I need to finish some duties. In the evening, we went to Jonathan’s. While we were having dinner outside, Maya-san enjoyed a one-dog party, which she had not been holding for a while. We scolded her as a rule as usual. She stayed alone for a while. Then we are having a lazy evening. Now Nadal and Djokovic in the Australian open. Katya likes Nadal and worries whether he wins. She checks the game once in a while on the internet. We are watching Takeshi’s Castle.