August 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Gateway
I have almost done with my student’s thesis. That makes me feel a bit relieved. It has not snowed yet, but Kofu is cold now. These are pictures taken in a garden in front of my office. I am using Gateway and Katya, HP now, because Katya’s dictionary does not work well on Gateway. She now only uses Gateway for Skype. Oh, I am a little sleepy.
I am using an HP and Kayta, a Gateway. Katya’s Gateway was not wireless, and she felt inconvenient. Yesterday, I called to the internet company and made Gateway wireless. Now, Gateway is newer and faster and wireless. It is raining in Kofu today. It is snowing on the mountains. Winter vacation is coming.