February 2024 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: governmental office
Yesterday, after the seminar, I received a response from the governmental office telling me that they are not allowed to download files from free storage sites. It is reasonable, so I made the file separated into three and sent them by e-mail first. An officer said the report was fine, so I print it out, signed on it, and sent it by mail. A researcher came from Shimadzu. We worked on our instrument under development.
I received an e-mail from a person in the governmental office in charge of my project, telling me that they had received my answer sheet. It will be passed to the judges on the 27th. Another e-mail arrived from a friend of mine in France with a paper attached; a Chinese student of his lab did the job in our institute while he was here and wrote the paper. I will check it soon. In the afternoon, I taught a class. Another e-mails and another jobs not accomplished last week. Typical Monday.