May 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Keihanna Plaza Hotel
From the window of the room in Keihanna Plaza Hotel, only a parking lot was seen. I had breakfast on the first floor. Then I left the hotel. I walked to Shimadzu laboratory. Keihanna is a new city from the late 20th, so the streets were new, too. In the laboratory, the student and I worked all day. After coming back to the hotel, I bought a dinner for the student in a French restaurant “la Saine” on the second floor. The dishes were not expensive, but the tastes were real.
It is Sunday today. I am planning to carry out experiments in Kyoto with three students for two days from tomorrow. I first took a bullet train to Kyoto Station. I changed the JR line to the Kintetsu Kyoto Line. I got off at Shin-Hosono Station, where I took a bus to Keihanna Plaza Hotel. I was hungry and took a bowl of boeuf bourgignon. The room was small with one bed, but comfortable enough. I will take a rest and will start working from tomorrow morning.