June 2021 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsapartment Chinese company conference dinner earthquake English graduation Gusto holiday hotel institute instrument Katya Kofu Kofu station Kyoto lecture Mariya Maya-san meeting mini Natalia office paper parents party presentation professor project research researcher restaurant school Shimosuwa smart student teacher Tennis Tokube Tokyo trip university Vladivostok walk
- Muravej on Aquariums
- Andrew on Aquariums
- Muravej on Preparing all day for the presentation
- AdelaideBen on Preparing all day for the presentation
- Muravej on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- AdelaideBen on Lazy second day in Hatsushima
- Muravej on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Sonia Sharmin on Happy Birthday, Mariya, on the One-month Old Birthday
- Muravej on Welcome home, Mariya
- AdelaideBen on Welcome home, Mariya
Tag Archives: Pal System
This evening, Katya worked till 7:30 PM and I, 8 PM. We made dinner together. Katya made bean starch vermicelli with pork and bean sprouts. I cooked dumplings bought from “Pal System“. It was a big dinner. We often cook Chinese dishes.
Our apartment is located in a convenient place to live in. We have two convenience stores, a small grocery store, and two drug stores in a walking distance. We can go to a supermarket on bike, in front of which is Gusto. However, we order foods and groceries using a delivery system called “Pal System”. They deliver stuffs and catalogs on Monday morning, and pick our order sheet. Therefore, on weekends, we decide what to order. We find interesting and novel things in catalogs, and the qualities are normally good and fare.